Presentation of the website
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users and visitors to the site www.avenirfocus.com the following information:
- Owner status : company
- Prefix : SAS
- Company name : AVENIR FOCUS
- Address : 9 rue de l’Arbre Sec 69001 LYON
- Phone : 0478284518
- With a capital of : 50 000 €
- SIRET : 495 402 604 00047 R.C.S. : LYON
- Intracommunity VAT number: FR14 495 402 604
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The person in charge of the publication is : Lambert VINCENT.
Contact the person in charge of the publication : email@example.com.
The person in charge of the publication is a legal person.
The website was set up by Siiimple, marketing agency and editor of the health and well-being media PBE.
The website is hosted by OVH :
2 rue Kellermann
Description of the services provided
The purpose of the www.avenirfocus.com website is to provide information about the company’s activities.
The owner of the website strives to provide on the site www.avenirfocus.com information as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the update, whether they are of its own making or of the making of third-party partners who provide this information.
All the information proposed on the website www.avenirfocus.com is given as an indication, is not exhaustive, and is likely to evolve. It is given subject to modifications made since it was put on line.
Intellectual property and counterfeiting
The owner of the website is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software…
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the website, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization requested and received from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Hyperlinks and cookies
The site www.avenirfocus.com contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information …) set up with the authorization of the owner of the site. However, the owner of the site does not have the possibility of checking the contents of the sites thus visited and thus declines any responsibility as for the possible risks of illicit contents.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site www.avenirfocus.com, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
The parameter setting of the software of navigation makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookie and possibly, to refuse in the manner described at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer in the following way, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Netscape: edit tab / preferences. Click on Advanced and choose Disable cookies. Validate on Ok.
Protection of goods and people – personal data management
User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site: www.avenirfocus.com.
In France, personal data are protected by the modified law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978 called “Loi Informatique et Libertés” and the Regulation (EU) n° 2016/679 called “General Data Protection Regulation” (together the “Applicable Law on the Protection of Personal Data”), the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
On the site www.avenirfocus.com, the owner of the site collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services proposed by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she proceeds by himself/herself to their input. It is then specified to the user of the site www.avenirfocus.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following of Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, known as the “Data Protection Act” and Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (together the “Applicable Law on the Protection of Personal Data”) relating to information technology, files and freedoms, any user has a right to access, rectify, delete and oppose personal data concerning him. To exercise this right, send your request to www.avenirfocus.com by email: email of the webmaster or by sending a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the site www.avenirfocus.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, yielded or sold on some support to thirds. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of the site www.avenirfocus.com to the owner of the site and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the possible purchaser who would be in turn held of the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the site www.avenirfocus.com.
AVENIR FOCUS undertakes to comply with the following obligations in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (together the “Applicable Personal Data Protection Law”):
- to ensure the security and integrity of Personal Data. In this respect, AVENIR FOCUS implements and maintains appropriate security measures for its information system, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Data Protection Law. These measures aim to (i) protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure to unauthorized third parties, (ii) ensure the restoration of the availability of Personal Data and access to them within an appropriate timeframe in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- not to license, lease, assign or otherwise communicate to another person outside the contract, all or part of the Personal Data;
- offer sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the Applicable Law on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees the protection of the rights of the persons concerned;
- to assist in responding, within the time limits and under the conditions provided for by the Applicable Law for the Protection of Personal Data, to any request for the exercise of a right, request or complaint from a data subject or from a data protection authority or any other regulator;
- not to transfer Personal Data processed under the contract to countries outside the European Economic Area that have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection (i) without having first obtained the express written consent of the data subject, (ii) without analysis of the country to which the data transfer will be made in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection and (iii) without the implementation of legal instruments recognized as appropriate by the Applicable Data Protection Law to govern the transfer(s) concerned.
Finally, AVENIR FOCUS undertakes to immediately alert the persons concerned (Panelists, customers or prospects) in the event of a Personal Data breach and to assist them in the implementation of any action to deal with this data breach, including notifications to the competent authorities and to the persons concerned by the breaches, and to provide all useful information enabling the extent of the Personal Data breach to be assessed and the means to remedy it to be identified.
The site www.avenirfocus.com is declared to the CNIL under the number 1311734.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
The text of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) is published on the CNIL website here and the European Union website here.
To understand the European regulation on the CNIL website click here.